Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Weird Morning

Hey. I'm back. Just had to write about this. I agree with Newt Gingrich. I'm watching C-SPAN right now and he is talking about his proposal for changing election debates. If you get a chance to pick up any snippits of it (if they let it onto YouTube...non-governmental items on C-SPAN are in a legal limbo), I recommend it. I say this as a former debator who is totally bored with the debate format currently used with candidates. I don't think we get any info on our candidates this way. Also, the way this system is currently run, candidates implode because of how they have to act. My example is Al Gore, though I'm sure his non-fans could come up with a better example. Now don't get me wrong, I wanted to change the channel a couple of times because of things Newt said, his debate premis really struck a chord with me.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home