Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Dragon Names

I'm throwing around names for my lizard and thought I'd run them by you guys. Let me know what you think. I'm leaning more toward some of these...

Descriptive
Cryptic
Mosaic

Literature
Smaug (The Hobbit)

Reptile/Lizard
Agami (beardies are Agamid lizards)

Australian/Aboriginal
Carney (Wemba-Wemba word for beardies)
Bunyip (mythical monster/dragon)
Koori (man)
Ngarrang (NSW word for beardies)
Dhakham (Rainbow Serpent)
Kalwadi/Kulwadi (Rainbow Serpent that can change sex)
Taniwha/Tanihwa (Maori man-eating spiny lizard)
Wanambi (Rainbow Serpent)
Galeru (Rainbow Serpent)

Other
Glenn (Chrono Trigger frog...my dragon's head reminds me of him)
Tatsu (dragon in Japanese)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it doesn't match his "country of origin" so well, but I like Tatsu. *-*

11/29/2006 4:50 AM  
Blogger Tiger said...

I'm sort of leaning towards mosaic

11/29/2006 1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Tatsu, too!

11/30/2006 1:06 PM  
Blogger Tiger said...

Hey, what about Orochi. Well, that would probably be better for a snake, but still...

12/01/2006 7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it too late to vote? I like Smaug and Wanambi, but you know him best...

Laura

12/15/2006 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home