Thursday, November 16, 2006

Random Stuff

Okay, on to the rest of today. Stumpy (Hey, don't judge me! I have yet to get a name suggestion from you people!) is doing fine. He is watching me intently right now. Also, he has been eating like mad! I want to take him to the vet soon for an initial checkup. That should be fun for him...

If you've seen my Halloween costume (a few posts ago), you'll find this funny. One of the guys I game with (Found) never realized who I was during the party. Now, granted we only met about 6 months ago or so, we see each other every other week for a few hours, I was wearing heavy make up, I was not wearing glasses, and we only crossed paths for about 15 minutes...but it's still funny. And, I must say, he faked it well.

I am listening to some jazz right now on our SIRIUS. I like that we got it. F loves the NFL games. I'm just not sure we use it enough...maybe if we took it in the car more...dunno. I'm not over the moon about it like I am with Tivo (which changed my life...if I haven't mentioned it about 5000 times before).

Well, that's probably enough about me today...get the feeling that we have too much crap? You're right. Tomorrow I'm going to throw out all the electronics and go back to books...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home