Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I am totally insane!

I'm a little worried about Stumpy (I also have had Stubs suggested as a name...I reject both of these as non-dragonish!). Last night he was acting a little weird, almost like he was gasping, but only after a 5 minute or so interval. Today, I have yet to see the behavior. Perhaps he was too warm, but that's why there is a temperature gradient, so he can move and be as warm or as cool as he needs to be. Anyhow, I got all paranoid and worried and gave him a warm bath to make sure all his bodily functions are working and they seem to be. Still, he isn't eating as well as I'd like today. And, of course, all my anxiety is just causing me to watch him and bathe him and, in general, stress the poor little guy out. Tonight I think I will try feeding him again and then close the door to the room and let him be for a while.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiger said...

Yay, neurotic parenting!

11/08/2006 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home