Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sick Again!!

I think I need to keep blogging whenever I get sick because I think I just need to document it. Since my "sicksville" posts, I have been well (except for when Bayou - 4.5 foot alligator - hurt my shoulder). It must be because I work with children. I mean, is it any coincidence that I just did my first kinder programs since...well, at least June? Maybe. I remember when I would get one really good bout of bronchitis a year. Now, it's usually two. Currently, I'm not to that coughing-my-brains-out stage, so maybe I can still fight it off...

In other crappy news: it has totally hit the fan at work. I will post more on this later, but suffice it to say we have such a dysfunctional work environment that HR has stepped in and our education director has resigned. Fun is being had by all. If only I could just do my job...you know the one I like to do.

To top it all off, when I was at my game session that didn't happen (since I'm the only one really showing up for the last month...damnitall) someone broke into my car. Luckily they didn't have to smash my window as I left a tiny crack they could use to unlock my door. Also, they couldn't take my radio, since that requires taking off practically the whole dashboard console. So they made off with the tools in my center cubby. Funny part of it all: they left all my tapes sitting right on my seat...can't understand why they wouldn't want Tiffany or Paula Abdul...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home