Monday, February 05, 2007

Love My Kitty

Eight years ago, I would have laughed if you had told me how absolutely attached I would be to a cat. Merlin is the best! This last year he has not really slowed down noticeably (seven is when cats start to be considered seniors), but he has changed. He does sleep more, but he is just as crazy and active when awake. The big difference is the lovin. He's always been affectionate on his terms, sometimes climbing on me and even sometimes staying for a little while. However, contact was usually relegated to him curling up against me. But, in the last year, I have noticed that he climbs on me (and even sleeps on me) whenever I'm sitting down. It's so sweet, though sometimes he is a bit of a pest. And what a comfort when I'm feeling down! He's my little angel.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home